Clinical Lead Vacancy
- We are seeking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic person to provide clinical leadership and supervision for our team of therapists, including group analysts, CBT therapist and music therapists.
- The Clinical Lead will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of a safe, effective and quality service for our service users, conducting detailed clinical assessments, facilitating day and/or evening groups, and managing a busy team of therapists.
- The post-holder reports to the Centre Director and will also contribute to the development of the Centre’s activities, the fundraising work and matters of policy, advocacy and liaison with other organisations.
- The Charity is undergoing an exciting programme of clinical and service development and this role will play a key part in the future success of the organisation.
- You will be a trained therapist and have several years clinical experience in a relevant setting, as well as a professional qualification (such as IGA, UKCP, BABCP), plus a minimum of four years full-time post qualification experience.
- Experience of provision of long term psychological therapy and of group therapies.
- Experience of managing a team
- Knowledge of the charity sector
- Experience working within the NHS or private mental health organisation
For an informal discussion about this post, please contact our Director, Helen Bull on 01223 357221, or to apply please email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date for applications is 31/10/18.